Wednesday, January 28, 2009

G-Ma and K-Baby!

I love Mom! When she came to visit, she was so helpful, productive and patient! I've always known that I have the best Mom, but having her teach me how to be a mom meant the world to me! I am thankful that she always centered our home around the Gospel and it's principles. Now, as a new mom, I see more clearly the importance of living each day based on the Lord's principles. How grateful I am for my Mother's example, hard work, self-determination, perfection and love!! I hope to be half as good as my Mother! I love you, Mom!
Isn't that blanket cute? Granny Morrison made it for Kavella!
Mom did a great job walking Choco--she even picked up after him!
Oh, this is a darling towel that Aunt Laura embroidered for Kavella! It has her name and two little feet on it!

The weather turned cooler, so we threw this little hat on her. She didn't seem to mind!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that last picture, she's so darn cute!! Mom is a great mom! I don't know how she did it. I'm still struggling with having scriptures every night and FHE every week. But I'll get there!

Beaners said...

Yeah, Mom is amazing!! And Kavella seems to get cuter and cuter everytime!! SHe always looks so cute in her pics with Dustin! She so adorable!

Myrick Family said...

Yeah, your mom is really awesome. She is someone I would like to be more like. Well, Kavella what a treat. Don't make me want another baby. j.k.

mandy harline said...

oh! the hat! it's so cute i can't stand it!