Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kavella--One Day Old!

Our little Kavella, the angel!Okay, if you're already annoyed at the amount of pictures I've been posting....go ahead and don't visit our blog in the future because it will only get worse! I am an obsessed first-time parent. You know, the kind that thinks every picture looks unique. So, here are some more pictures of our little one! She is one day old!

It's a little chilly with her blanket open!
The nurses checked our wrist bands to ensure that they matched.
Kavella's hospital beenie!
Snug as a bug...in a rug!
Being held by her cousin Max....
...and her cousin Carter!
Getting dressed by Mom!

These are her other cousins and aunt, the Morrisons!
Look at all her hair!!
So, here is a prime example of how I think each of these pictures reveals a different expression, though I'm sure they all look the same to you! Isn't she precious!?






Her cousin Amanda!
Amanda's big brother Conner!

5 comments:

Beaners said...

Oh Kelly!! I'm in love!! I really am! I can't wait to meet my little niece! She really is like a little angel! And I love ALL the pictures! Each and every one! She looks unique and beautiful in all of them! I love you and her so, so much! I can't wait til I can come down and meet her! Keep the pics coming!

Morgan said...

Kelly, She's absolutly beautiful! And don't worry about the pics, we all want to see more and more of this beautiful angel. I can't handle how precious she is. I'm truely so happy for you guys that you have a healthy, beautiful angel with you know. So far I think she kind of looks like Dustin in these pictures. What have others said? Any, thanks for ALL the pics!

Jenn said...

She's gorgeous!! Like I said, the most beautiful newborn I've ever seen!! I can hardly, hardly wait to see her...and you of course!! Love you, you're doing great!!

Melisa said...

She is so gorgeous, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Ricky just called me an gave me the link info. My goodness! Can little Ella be any cuter? When I saw the one day old picture (the first on on the list) I thought she looks exactly like Dustin. I am so envious of mom. I don't know when I am going to get to see and hold that little girl. No wonder mom doesn't call home, she is so enthralled with the experience she doesn't remember those of us at home (Bryce and I are doing well... Bryce's favorite meals are the ones where "reservations not needed"). Love you Kelly, Dustin & Ella! Dad