Friday, January 23, 2009

Whistling a Tune!

Ha, ha, ha! Kavella is always making this "whistling" face! I actually think she just wants a smooch, so I oblige! I could kiss her all day! Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes--our blog from here on out will consist of mostly K-baby pictures! I can't help myself! I love her so much!
Okay, these next pictures are some of my absolute FAVORITE!! In this first one, while she was on phototherapy lights, Kavella turned herself on her side and put her hands together--isn't that so cute?!
In the one below, you'll see how she is always sleeping; with her arms up! That's also how she entered the world--with one arm up! Dustin managed to capture a little smile!



Below, it's bath time!! Grandma Roberts showed me how to bathe her. Kavella loves her baths! She's a little water girl!


I wish she'd open up this big when she's eating....if you know what I mean!
I love my Mom! Kavella loved having her here, too!
I love this picture of her little toes. Dustin is holding them--sweet, huh?


Yes, yes, you can see her double chin well in this picture. I bet she'll love hers about as much as I've loved mine.

She loves having her head rubbed! Look at her "ahhhh" face! Ha, ha!

She turned herself on her side....again!

5 comments:

Melisa said...

I love the kissy face! And the one with her hands under her face! And her little tootsies! SUCH A CUTIE!

Beaners said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's all I can say! I'm not even going to make it through the next week without trying to get pregnant if you keep posting these cute pictures!! I love her so much! Every single picture just makes me want to steal her! I love when she puts her little hands under her head when she sleeps, or when she's getting her head rubbed, and sleeping and smiling, and dustin holding her tiny feet!! Ok, I love them all!! I want a little baby just like her except with black hair! ok, i love you all so much!! I can't wait for the next post!!

Myrick Family said...

She is absolutely prefect! I love looking at the pictures...and yes she does capture your heart. She is quite animated. It is great having mom around - I cried my eyes out when my mom left. Luke say's "Baby" in a really cute toddler voice. Love ya.

eli&joelynn said...

she is SO beautiful you guys!! Yeah! Welcome to the world little one!

Jenn said...

I LOVE HER LITTLE TOES!!!! I can hardly wait to see her (and you)! Hopefully in the summer (maybe we'll go to Lake Powell)! Of course I wouldn't mind at all if you came out here....