Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obsessed Much?

Okay, so I am clearly obsessed with her! These are pictures of her first walk! I liked reading the comments from family and friends! Now, Shane, Ricky and Dad are tied for number of comments posted--one each! The ladies are definitely more into blogging than the gentlemen! Jenn mentioned sending Grant the link...can he view blogs? I was under the supposition that he could only email. Let me know!





Yes, that framed picture of Choco will soon be replaced...how hard it must be to be a canine!





Kavella and her sweet Aunt Deina!
Her cousin Cassidy!
The above picture is more about the sad look on Choco's face. Look closely--he blends into the couch!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You'll always be obsessed with each baby you have! They are just so sweet, how can you not love them?

Jenn said...

Oh yeah, you can actually email your posts to Grant by clicking on the customize button, then settings, then going to email (it's the 7th tab over) and in the blogsend address box-add Grant's mission email. Your posts will automatically be sent to him and he doesn't have to look at the site.

Morgan said...

I sure love all these new pics with her eyes open. That little beautiful face just looks so different when her eyes are open. I can't wait to kiss that yummy little face of hers when we come see you guys!

Beaners said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You make my days at work enjoyable because I can just sit here and look at Ella all day long! She is such a cutie!! I can't wait to come see her someday... I wish it was sooner than later!! Please continue to put up pictures! Even if everyone else gets tired of them (which they won't) I never will!! EVER! Ok, well give Ella a kiss! Love you guys!

Myrick Family said...

Kavella is so dang cute we can hardly stand it. Kelly you look great by the way. Just wait until Kavella is old enough to torture Choco...he will really be ticked off then.