Monday, January 26, 2009

Take a Guess...

Shocking! More pictures of our baby! Okay, so apparently, our blog has some sort of malfunction going on....I don't know what it is, nor do I know how to fix it! I realize you can't see these words, but the pictures are still intact, so here are some more! The one above is Kavella in her swing! Doesn't she look so cute as a teddy bear?! Getting dressed by her mother is never an easy going....


Look how she just listens to Grandma Roberts--she loves her and so do I!! Mom helped us so much when she came. She was always busy cleaning, cooking, baking, doing laundry and soothing Kavella! I am so thankful she could come, and I miss her terribly!


This outfit is from her Aunt Deina--I love the smocking! Her little smile shows that she agrees!
Now, what's that face all about!?
Thanks for the new bow, Granny Morrison! Granny is always giving her darling little accessories!

What a sweet Poppy! She loves her grandpops!

Daddy and Daughter!


This outfit was a hand-me-down from her cousin Amanda, and I think it is just darling!! It's one of my favorites!
Doing stretches with Grandma Roberts!

Her Aunt Erica gave her this cute onesie! She wears it all the time!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Goodness, she is just too cute! I can't believe how difference she looks in each new post, and when she has she eyes open. Kelly, she's just so darn beautiful!

Beaners said...

awww! Again, I just can't get over it!! She is so stinkin cute!! You lucky dog you! and you were scared... of course you were going to have a beautiful baby!! STUPID! haha, jk! Ok, a few of my favorite pictures include: the one where she's sleeping and she just has the cutest double chin, the one where she is making a not so happy face, and I always love when she smiles! ANyway, I love you all! I want new pictures every single day!!

Myrick Family said...

aah snaaap!! seriously, that picture on your last blog with just her face and foot sticking out of the blanket make me want to reach right through this screan and eat those little toes of hers! and that one where she's puckering up is...well..i love it.
with these blogs and mom's letter this week i just wanna come down there and scoop her up in my arms for a ride in your neighbor's lambo, with the windows down so i can feel the fresh ocean air and throw some litter on your perfectly manicured streets.
-love uncle shane

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Im so glad you posted more pics. of Kavella. I just love her Kelly! She is so darling, I can't wait for her to meet Corban.

Jenn said...

Hahaha, Shane cracks me up!!

Somehow, Kavella is getting cuter and cuter. I didn't know it was possible! You should email your blog to Grant so he can partake in imagining (like the rest of us) how much he wants to just kiss her little feet and chubby cheeks.