Monday, February 2, 2009

Snuggly Robe

Aunt Colleenie gave Ella this cozy robe to wear after her baths! I have always worn a pink robe, so Beanie figured Kavella would like to match me! Doesn't she look so snuggly?!

This is where we're pushing it...she started getting a bit fussy.
She looks like a little hobo here, huh?


We walked to Main street with our friends (Adam and Chante) on Saturday--it was over 80 degrees! There were tons of people. It felt just like summertime!
She loves to sleep while Daddy works!
My little strawberry!
Granny brought Kavella some new silver slippers!
I love this patchwork dress!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

That is a darn cute dress, and those little silver slippers are adorable. Both you and Little Kavella are so beautiful!!! You just look absolutly wonderful Kell! I love these new pics!!

Jenn said...

I love that little robe! She is so cute! And it's fun to get new, cute, little baby clothes.

You might not get what I'm giving for a while....

Myrick Family said...

Fussy face, so cute. I knew she would be a stylish little chick.

Beaners said...

Oh my goodness.... That robe is just as cute as I pictured! Now we need a pic with you and her in your pink polka dot robes! I absolutely love her! She is so cute! I want to come to Cali so bad!! 80 degrees! Sheesh! What am I doing in below freezing weather everyday?? Anyway, I'm glad that Ella was able to wear her robe finally! She needs to grow a little more. Love you! I'll call you!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Kelly, she is such a little doll. You and Dustin are such good parents and you can definitely tell that she is loved. We love you guys and can't wait for Kavella to meet Corban.

mandy harline said...

i love the pink fuzzy robe! i think bath robes are so cute on little babies! our girls have hooded frog and kitty towels and we laugh every night at bathtime at how cute they look!