Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmastime and Still Pregnant!

My last pregnant pictures! These were taken on Friday night and Kavella came on Sunday morning! (Labor/Birthday pictures to follow...)
From behind, I'm not looking too pregnant....then......
My belly looks like a basketball from the front!





















And then the side view!!! Trust me, it felt sooooo much bigger than it looks!





We had a great Christmas--Dustin got some Dockers for work and I got a salad spinner, which I really wanted! We didn't open our gifts until 1:00 in the afternoon, which I'm sure will be the last time we'll have an afternoon Christmas! Our New Year's Eve was spent playing "Rock Band" with the Wakehams (Dustin's sister and family)--it was so fun! Oh, they also gave us movie tickets as part of our gift! We haven't been to a "real" movie in ages! What a treat!

4 comments:

Beaners said...

Yea Christmas! You were huge before that baby came out! I don't blame you though, she was over 8 lbs! I hope everything is going ok, I miss you and love you and wish I could be there! I'll call you soon!

Morgan said...

I love the picture of you from behind. That's great, you really don't look pregnant at all. That's a great looking baby belly. You look so beautiful too!! Love ya Kells

Jenn said...

I have to say, you look great and she was HUGE!!

Melisa said...

Love preggos bellies! SO cute!