Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome Home, Kavella!

Thank you all for your sweet, thoughtful comments! How exciting to see a response from Dad, too! Joelynn, you should invite me to your blog (kellylynn57@yahoo.com)--I'd love to check out your little fam! So, here we are coming home from the hospital! Kavella was all wrapped up, but the weather was actually really nice--about 75 degrees!


This outfit would have been more appropriate in say Utah, but it was too cute to resist!
Daddy and daughter!
Deina (Dustin's sister) is the best! She babysat Choco the whole time we were in the hospital, and she took the time to decorate our door with a "Welcome Home" theme! I love Deina!
A little rest....


Oh how quickly things changed for the pup! Poor Choco....
Because of her jaundice, we had to keep her on these phototherapy panels for 3 days/nights. It was totally annoying!
This is our radioactive baby!

5 comments:

Beaners said...

I love her!! Dustin looks so happy to be a dad! Chris thinks that Ella looks a lot like Dustin, what do you think? I love her so much! It makes me so sad to think that I won't even get to meet her until she like 6 months old. Anyway, I love the pictures, I'm so jealous, and you're making me want a baby! I love her! and you! Keep posting pictures! Love you guys!!

Morgan said...

Goodness, everytime I see new pics I just can't get over how darn cute Ella is!!! Dust does look SO happy, it's great! You guys are going to be the best parents. I sure love you tons kell! How you are doing awesome! I'm trying to convince Ricky that we should come see you guys next month. I have presidents day off. So we might take Thursday & Friday off and come see you guys. I can't wait!!! I want to meet your beautiful baby SO SO SO bad. Wish you luck, and hope you're getting some rest. I love you guys! Hope to see you soon.

Myrick Family said...

What sweetie all snuggled up...she is beautiful. It is so fun to see all the pictures. She brightens my day. Hugs and Kisses.

Nanda said...

Kelly and Dustin congratulations! I thought I'd check your blog to see if you had had your baby and yay you did! She is adorable! Love the name Kavella! Are you calling her Ella for short?
Glad everything went well with the delivery. I totally agree with you - thank goodness for epidurals!!
So fun that you guys have joined us now in parenthood! It's so much fun.

Melisa said...

Your radioactive baby is beautiful!