Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Beach Aquarium

Yes, yes, Colleen already posted these pictures, too! You must be thinking that only family views my blog--ha! Wait....that's probably true...oh, for heaven's sake, skip it if you've already seen them! "Bubba Gump" stuff always reminds us of Shane (our brother)! When he was a teen, Shane had a hat with Bubba Gump on it, and he was really good at imitating Forrest Gump!

There are sharks behind us, but you obviously can't see them! Notice how we always take shots while looking up? That's to hide our double chins! Dang genetics....or was it those Reese's cups we ate?



Ha, ha, ha!! I'm sure this is an accurate imitation of a displaced...what are those called? Crawdad? No... Crab.....no, (I swear, pregnancy makes me sooooo sloooooowww)... Hermit crab!! Remember winning those at carnivals and such?



Almost a cleavage shot! I suppose the only time I could have such a shot would be when I'm pregnant! Unlike Jennifer.....;)




Colleen was scared in this picture...look at her nervous smile! When she turned around, the stingray was RIGHT on her!



Not her first time on a shark rocket....what!? What are you thinking of!?
I love you, Colleen! You are so fun!

2 comments:

Beaners said...

Yea! Oh Kel, these pictures make me sooooo happy! they never get old! And I will inform you that I have no clue about you mean by shrak rocket, and how I have experience on them :) It's snowing like crazy here, we've gotten like 5 inches in the last couple of hours. I put new pictures up, so go look at them! Sorry it took so long! Love you!

Beaners said...

More pictures, more pictures!! You're going to be a mommy soon! put pics of your huge belly up!!