Friday, September 26, 2008

Dustin

I love Dustin! He is so thoughtful of others! He is consistently aware of those around him and is mindful of my needs. Dustin is a hard worker--he frequently works 11+ hour days! At work, he pays close attention to detail, researches effectively, works well with others and offers respect to everyone he works with! Dustin is a hard worker at home, too! He always takes out the trash, maintains our vehicles, fixes household problems and solves any dilemma our family encounters! I love Dustin because he provides for our family and manages our finances with consistency, accuracy and understanding! I am so grateful that he worked hard to earn his MBA (with an emphasis in Finance) in order to gain ground in the business world! I trust Dustin with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! He is competent, trustworthy, smart and loyal! I know that he will be a GREAT dad and spiritual leader for our family! I love Dustin's talents--he is an amazing at surfing, wake boarding, riding dirt bikes/ATV's and any other physical challenge he engages in! Besides all of his character traits that I admire/respect, he is so handsome! I am more and more attracted to Dustin! I love when he smiles because it makes his eyes sparkle! I love you, Dustin! You are the best husband a girl could have! I am so thankful to spend eternity working, building a family, having fun and learning with you!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! I AM A HORRIBLE SIS-IN-LAW!

Beaners said...

Aww!! Ok, I'm just going to copy and paste this, and put Chris's name everywhere it says "Dustin" :) Then I won't have to do any work, and get all the lovin! Just Kidding!! maybe.. anyway, can't wait to see you! Love you!

Jenn said...

Yup, Dustin is all that!

Melisa said...

Awww, so cute!