Monday, October 6, 2008

Grant enters the MTC!!


Grant went into the MTC on October 1st!! I am so proud of him! Grant is most thoughtful, kind-hearted and in-tune with the spirit. He has matured so much. In the few days before entering the MTC, Grant paid close attention to his actions, as he was already set apart as a missionary! It was fun to see him write in his 'Missionary Journal' each evening!

Here are some pictures at the MTC. It was hard to see him go, but I couldn't have been more excited for the progression he has and will make! I love Elder Roberts! He will serve the Phoenix, Arizona area well!



3 comments:

Melisa said...

It is awesome that you guys got to be with him!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Aww, see ya little brother. Kelly, your little bump looks so cute!

Morgan said...

I love Grant, He's such a great kid! He's going to make a wonderful Missionary.