Monday, September 15, 2008

Choco Buddy

Well, after two and a half years, Choco has only a few months left to soak in the attention. He's a really good pup. Besides being extraordinarily cute, he is quite obedient, is potty trained, doesn't shed or drool, isn't a messy eater and sends himself to "timeout" when he barks! Choco especially loves his dad! As you can see, he loves to play and lounge with Dustin. I will have to take video of him playing and practicing his tricks! I love this dog!


Dustin and Choco working on the laptop!

Taking a little snooze.......
"Choco!" Thanks for the crotch shot!
Dustin and I live a couple blocks from Main Street, which is a popular attraction for those visiting Huntington Beach. One of our favorite places to enjoy a little treat is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They sell this amazing caramel covered apple with white chocolate, cinnamon and sugar....you know what I'm talking about Colleen! They are ridiculously delicious! Anywho, the store always places this giant stuffed bear outside, which I'm sure a million people have touched, in order to attract folks to their store. We, being tormented by the California cost of living, did not actually purchase an apple, but instead opted to have Choco pose with this bear....free of cost. Maybe we could save up for an apple....

8 comments:

Melisa said...

Your little belly is soo cute!

I think your dog likes that spot on the couch. I must say it does look comfy!

That place sound delicious...

KelBelle said...

Hey, Melisa! How come I NEVER see pictures on your blog anymore? I mean, I love reading and all, but pictures are "where it's at!"

Pepper said...

Ummm, do you know that
a.) Sometimes I miss Choco (and you guys too)
b.) I like to trick Archie by pretending to be asleep as I snore like Choco. Archie laughs everytime and he knows exactly who I'm impersonating.
c.) I'm trying to wind down and go to sleep but now that I've laughed so hard at these pictures it's going to be near impossible. Thanks a lot.

Ruggles said...

Yea! I love Choco buddy! ok, ok I'll try and put some more dang pics up! I especially like the sunset prego shots, very cute! Mmm, I have been asking Chris for a apple pie caramel apple for months now, and the answer is always the same, "absolutely not" sheesh, it seems like thats what I ever hear anymore! :) jk. anyway, i miss you and love yoU! keep up with the pics!! tell choco auntie Colleen says HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I didn't know Choco liked Dustin so much. Okay, don't ever mention again that forty gagillion people have touched a stuffed bear. I totally shivered (I know, I'm more like mom every year).

Beaners said...

haha, Kelly, you have got some nice cleavage going on in the first pic! I was reading last night in a book that your boobs can grow to 3 times their normal size when you're pregnant, and then Chris and I started joking about how Jenn's boobs would take up her entire body, if not the state of Oklahoma all together! hahaha...jk, jenn!

Melisa said...

You guys are all goofy! ;)

I had to put pictures of my kids on a private blog because somebody kept looking for "boy videos" and coming to my blog. I don't have your email or I'd send you an invite right now. My email is my name at hotmail with no spaces.

Most of my pictures are boring, but there are some cute ones of kids in there! :)

Jenn said...

Thanks Colleen, I'm glad that you and Chris feel comfortable enough with my boobage that you can make fun of me! ;)

I do have MASSIVE boobs, which I would like to get rid of someday...yeah, it'll never happen.