Sunday, September 7, 2008

My growing belly!







Thank you, Choco, for posing with me!!




















I promise, it feels bigger than it looks....plus, my new boobs minimize my stomach's effect!! Ha, ha! (We're all family, right?)










You might not be able to see much belly from this angle.........BUT.......

How about this little belly?! I am wearing one of those spandex waist bands to keep my pants from falling--since I don't come close to buttoning or zipping any of my pants or skirts!!


I'm pregnant!! When it comes to gaining weight, I keep trying to pace myself, but my efforts have proven ineffective! In fact, at my last appointment, I was told that eight pounds in one month was a little excessive. Apparently, I am supposed to average 2-3 lbs a MONTH?! Am I the only one that finds that unreasonable? Oh well, if ever there was a time to pack on a few lbs, it is now! p.s. Jenn, how do I get my introduction--this paragraph--to be at the TOP of each posting?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Your boobs are HUGE!! I bet Dusting is lovin' that!

Look at that cute little tummy! You look great, you needed to gain more weight anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that 8 lbs.

I just write my intro, add the pictures, then copy and paste it at the top...

Beaners said...

KELLY!!! YEA!! You make me so happy! I love your little tummy, I just want to kiss it! and yeah, your boobs are pretty dang huge! Nice job! I'm so happy to finally see pictures of you! Chris said that since he's on call for Christmas we probably can't come, BUT he said we could come for a week for New Year's!!!! if it's ok with you guys... it better be!! I LOVE YOU!