Friday, September 5, 2008

Morrison Reunion Invitations






Yea!! For my birthday, Dustin bought me a new Sony Cyber-shot camera!! It's pink!! Since I don't have anyone to take pictures of (at this moment), I took pictures of the Morrison Reunion invitations! They were made out of paper lunch bags, folded, ironed (creased) and then held together using that crafty straw stuff! The lunch bags are great to use because you can store photos (from the reunion or whatever) in the "pockets" on each page!! ..........Whatever, I can't figure out how to find the pictures I just uploaded.......I suppose I have to wait until my sweet, darling husband shows me how to figure it out!! Be back in a minute....

4 comments:

Beaners said...

YEA! you're back! now put some dang pictures up! I don't want to have to read about pictures anymore, thank you Dustin for Kelly's camera on her 28th birthday, 2 years from 30! yea!! haha, love you!!!

Melisa said...

I want to see the invtites! Sounds cool!

Jenn said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Dustin, lets get on it, you're slackin!

Jenn said...

Cute invites! You did a great job! See, you are more crafty than you thought.