Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Fever

Some swaddling blankets and burping cloths (from Mommasita) and a little tutu and swimsuit (from Momma-in-law)!! How darling is all this stuff?!


Obviously, the black curtains have got to go! I am planning on using the bedding (from LesLey!!) to match some cute fabric to make new curtains! Okay, okay, I will pick the fabric, but my Mother will be the one sewing.....:)

Look at all these cute clothes that my Mom, Eloise (mom-in-law), LesLey (sister-in-law) and Deina (sister-in-law) have given me!! I am most thankful for my loved ones!!

Here are a bunch of little "onesies," hats, socks, etc.! Aren't they so cute?! Everything is so small!



I am in "nesting" mode. Last week, Dustin and I tore down the guest bedroom and set up the crib, changing table and rocker! We purchased our furniture from LesLey and Dan (D's brother and wife) who were kind enough to give us lots of accessories, too! I can't take a picture of the crib yet because I have to go grab some sheets to put on it, but here are a few pictures of the rocker, changing table and clothes, yes, clothes.....I am a first-time mother, thank you!! I have just been so excited to get a few items in order!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those clothes are darling! And nice rocker, changing table, etc.