Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby's Crib

Eloise gave us these comfy, cute shoes for the baby!

These socks, that Eloise spoiled us with, are PERFECT for little ones because they have built-in shoes!! No more kicking off and losing shoes!


This is the crib and bedding, but the colors are so light that they barely appear! The cream, bare walls don't help...Let's take a closer look....

Still hard to see....the skirt is silk with raised polka dots in a soft cream...we bought a few sheets, but this one is my favorite--it's cream with light pink polka dots....the bumpers are a mix of the cream/polka-dot silk and a soft pinkish gingham pattern. Let's get even closer...


Can you see it now? You might have to click on the photo and enlarge it in order to see it! I love it! I like how soft the colors are and how thick the bumpers are!

We have been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now, which has been really neat! Dustin likes to lay his head on my tummy so he can feel her kicks better! Today, I could actually feel some body part in a particular area! Does that make sense? I couldn't tell what which body part, but my stomach was noticeably more solid in one particular area! Then, when I was feeling it, the baby moved to a different position, so I know it was more than constipation! I'm almost 25 weeks along!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Very cute bedding!

Beaners said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see you!

Jenn said...

Yeah, just don't kick your baby back (her kicks will start hurting by the end...)! Cute bedding! Your quilt is going to look NOTHING like the bedding, the colors are definitely brighter...and darker.