Thursday, July 1, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose.

I love my siblings! We missed having Grant and Ricky there. I have the most fun with my family and am thankful for their friendship, senses of humor and athleticism.


Luke invited Kavella to play with bubbles and she had so much fun!





Then it was time to do some work with Grandpa! The lawn needed mowing, but Grandpa had to fix the mower first....

Luke can help!

Volleycircle!! Colleen guided us in improving our volley skills! One of my favorite things to do with my family is hit the volleyball around! Apparently, Shane's hit went to Mom since no one else was paying attention.



Ooooooookay, let's talk about this mailbox. You might be thinking that my parents live in the mountains or in a cabin of sorts, but no, no, they live in the country. Leave it to the gay dudes in the hood to exchange their relatively normal mailbox for this grotesque, bear-eating-a-honeycomb-with-bees-flying-around-it mailbox. Go ahead, click on the picture to see the little bees. Do it. Seriously, they're there.




Duck....duck....goose!

I got to visit Emily's house! Kavella had such a blast playing with ALL of Keaton's toys! It was like being at a toy store! Love you, Em!

Eatin' breakfast with Gramps!

Bye, Oklahoma! We had such a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa Roberts and all our cousins! We love you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Dude, that mailbox is an abomination. I keep hoping that someone will accidentally run into it, it would be worth the damage on their (notice not mine) car.

We have such a great family!! I love spending time with all of you guys! Hopefully I'll be in good enough condition to have a great time in December.