Thursday, July 22, 2010

Angels and a Pony.



Above: Playing on the beach with Melody and Corban. Kavella playing at Goofy's Park in D-land--she was obsessed with the slide and went down it over and over and over!



Above: Angel's Game with the Odells! Check out the guy behind Mel and me....he's all creeper-style, like, "I know I'm going to be in this picture, so I might as well smile a little..."


Our last day at Disneyland for the summer....sad day. We went on three things we'd never been on before! How can D-land be done in one day? It can't.


Above: Um, for all my siblings, you might enjoy keeping the tradition of "Can't Touch This" alive. Da-na-na-na. Don, don, don, can't touch this. Da-na-na-na-na, dah, dah, dah, can't touch this. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. AAaaaggh--Dad's coming--hide!!


My friend Jen Scott made this ridiculously cute tutu AND onesie! She's very talented in the crafts department, huh? I might have waited too long to let Kavella wear it, but I still think she looks scrumptious in it!! Thanks, Jen!








Beach: Kavella's favorite place to play. We tried taking a family photo--perhaps we need a professional. Hope to live near it forever.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love that little plaid outfit Kavella is wearing!! And all the pony pictures! She's such a babe!