Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Palm Springs

I absolutely, completely love my family. Is this the sweetest picture you've ever seen? Look how stoked Kavella is to go play at the beach again!! Delicious.


Beach bum. No, TASTY beach bum!

Palm Springs! Yippie! These are the BEST rooms because 1) they are enormous, 2) they have working fridges, 3) the air conditioner gets the room super chilly, 4) they include washer/dryer and.....5) they have DISHWASHERS!! How sad is it that I included the fridge as a luxury? Well, we finally DID buy a new fridge, but when we went to Palm Springs, we were still rockin' our half-working fridge back in HB, so it was a special treat!



If you have kids, this is the place to vacation; they had a splash pad, a kiddie pool, a slide, a playground, mini-golf, etc. Kavella was loving life, which made me do the same!


Ta-da!

I'm so thankful for Dustin's job! He works so hard; he attended all his meetings while Kavella and I lounged. Dustin is a fun Dad and great provider. I love you, Dustin!

(Almost) bum-crack! Ha, ha!






Weeeeeeeee! I could get going really fast if I sort of leaned onto my hip. I swear, Kavella went down this slide almost 100 times.

We pretty much had the place to ourselves! This was a fun and relaxing getaway! Unfortunately, Kavella came down with a little cold when we left, so we spent the next week trying to get over that. (I guess I can't blame THIS runny nose on the Nursery, which is the ultimate blame-all-illnesses-on scapegoat for me!)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

GREAT pics Kelly! I love the one of Kavella at the top, on the beach. She looks SO adorable!! Dustin's hair looks pretty long. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Love you ALL so much!!

Jenn said...

Dude, you guys are so cute! I love the picture of you and Kavella on the bed. You're so beautiful!

Richmond Rookie said...

What fun! Looks like the weather was pretty perfect too. Cute fam, Kiwi!