Monday, June 21, 2010

Bryce's Eagle Court of Honor

The family was so excited to celebrate Bryce's achievement!

I am so proud of my baby brother Bryce for earning his Eagle Scout! Bryce is a hard worker, very dedicated, honest and almost as perfect as my Mom. Jenn took all these pictures, so if they're blurry, you can blame her! I love you, Bryce! Good job! Oh, he also earned his Duty to God--what a champ!!









Spencer Sanders, Bryce Roberts, Bryce Brown and Derek Brown.


Bryce gave Dad his "Main Mentor" honor. Or something like that. It's an award for the person who helped you work toward achieving your Eagle Scout goal. Dad definitely deserved it--he is always ensuring that his boys are fulfilling their church, civic and family responsibilities!



Look at all those snubbly pictures of Bryce E. Boy growing up! I guess the idea of just having a bowl of hot wings and side of ranch on Bryce's table was ruled out. I thought it was a genius idea. We love you!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, those pictures didn't turn out as bad as I thought they would. Mom's camera is AWFUL! If I had money (how many times I think that), I'd buy her a nice one!