Friday, June 18, 2010

Tulsa Zoo

I forgot the sunscreen, but thankfully her flower had us covered. Literally.

The Tulsa Zoo has this big world spinning in water. It was fun to push the world around and around! Later, we'd be disappointed that the Polar Bear died, Kavella was too young to ride a camel and the Southwest Area was closed, but this world thing was pretty sweet! Plus, it was just lovely to be with all the girls and spend the afternoon walking around the zoo!


This must be where Kavella picked up that playing w/poo is okay. Stupid monkeys.

Earthquake!! BTW, this isn't really what they feel like. We had one last Sunday--just a mini!



There actually IS something in this picture. Do you see it?
If not, you shouldn't camp in Oklahoma.


Ellie and Kavella almost ran right into this SNAKE! It was big--look at how it's almost the length of the double-doors! Thankfully, my Mom was there to save the day, since Jenn, Colleen and I were busy taking a picture of ourselves. I wish I had that picture, but it never happened--the minute we heard my Mother yelling for Ellie to "STOP!" we went running to them!

I'm glad Mom chose my camera to focus on as we all took the same picture. I love being the favorite.


No, I'm NOT pregnant, so don't ask. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Colleen totally creeped in on this picture! Hiiiiiiiii!







Nope, still not pregnant an hour later.....this was a fun seasaw!


"Huh, huh, riding brass turtles is weird......" We had such a great time at the Zoo! It was a perfect day because the weather was comfortable and there was NOBODY there, so we had the place to ourselves! Thanks, Mom, for taking us all! I love you!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm just glad Kavella finally has some hair!

Jenn said...

We had such a good time!! I wish you were here and we could play, but not at the zoo, cause it's too freakin' hot! Love you!

Oh yeah, I actually look pretty good in those pics...except now, unlike you, I actually look 6 months pregnant....