Monday, June 14, 2010

ggggjjjjjjhhhhh!


As I was deleting a TON of pictures off of our computer, I came across these prego pictures! I've never seen them before! I'm assuming I was like 7 or 8 months pregnant because, believe it or not, I actually got much larger than this! There was also one of my bare belly, but I'll spare you that sight. It's amazing what the body can do. I mean, think about how far my skin had to stretch to accommodate Kavella; I'm actually quite shocked that I didn't get stretch marks from it. I didn't, however, escape a whole huge load of extra "skin" though. What am I supposed to do with it? Do I tuck it into my pants or just let it hang over my belt now? It sucks. If only I were rich, then I'd go get a tuck! Yes, Mom, I really am that vain! And while I was at it, I'd throw in a "lift," too!




We DID have a Merry Christmas in 2008! Look at all our spoils! Mwahahahaha!!

2 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

Umm...I'm that vain too. :)

Jenn said...

I thought I'd seen those pictures before...maybe not. Yeah, you were pretty huge, but only because you are so tiny. On some fat lady, you'd look normal, ha!