Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OOOOOOOklahoma!

The first few pictures have nothing to do with Oklahoma. I also don't know why blogger is underlining my words--I can't make it stop. Anyway, my girlfriend Autie refurbished this dazzling bench, so I decided it needed to be displayed! Isn't she so crafty!?

K-baby was wearing her rain boots for the day!

Clearly, my asking her to pose (again) with Choco for a picture is reasonable; she doesn't find it bothersome at all.

This is where Kavella spent most of her flight to Oak-town. Like the last time, we used all of our mileage points to purchase a first-class ticket, which provided more room for roaming. Since we chose the first row to sit in, Kavella had her own little corner to play in! Here she is playing with a roll of tape (thanks for the idea, Autie)! I don't want to talk about the rest of our flight.

One afternoon, Colleenie and I cruised over to the Forest Ridge playground for an afternoon of fun--and boy, was it! Colleen's new puppy, Bandit, took a ride down the slide....

....so did Vella....

....we played "grocery store".......

....and walked on a bridge.

Look at all that land!

Naughty, Bandit! But, oh-so-cute!

Kavella was delighted to ride on Uncle Brycie's shoulders! She kept leaning over and saying, "Hiiiii!"

Bean and I went on daily scooty-scoot rides. We went to Braum's, Whataburger, back roads, rivers, the new Wal-Mart and nearby neighborhoods, which was lots of fun! On one ride, with Bryce on the other bike, we accidentally wrecked, but were only injured slightly. Cruising around is one of my favorite activities!

K loved playing with her Aunt Nennerpoo!

Playing with cousin Ellie

Eating with cousin Dalbaby

Riding with Grandpa!


Shane, Jenn and Mommasita. And Shane's massive arms.

Scotty and Bryce E Boy!

Luke and Grandma!

Um, Jenn wants to make out with my cheek. I know, they're pretty tasty looking, huh?

I've always had a great time riding with my Pops! He was sweet to take me on a little ride (and Brian was nice to lend him the bike)!

Colleen and Bandit! Isn't he the cutest, most tangy puppy you've ever seen!? I was so in love with how edible he was that I actually began nibbling on him.....he seems to do well with only three legs now. JK.

My latest blanket.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest blanket ever!

And can we say "Boooobs"!

I love the picture of Kavella looking annoyed that she had to sit with Choco again.

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the Oklahoma pictures! You're becoming an expert at making those cute blankets and you have great taste in your choice of fabrics. We'll have to talk soon! Love, Mom

Melissa + Brett said...

How fun to go home and visit! We go home at the end of this month and I am DREADING the flights. 2 kids and just me. AHHHHH! Love the tape idea. Definitely going to have to use that one!