Friday, June 4, 2010

Chicks!

In Broken Arrow, there is this really neat farming store called 'Atwoods.' They have everything from Cartharts to salt licks, but the coolest thing they have (during Springtime) are bins filled with chicks and baby ducks! I'm assuming they're meant for farmers, but we like to just go in an play with them. I even bought one for Dalin a few years ago, which his mother really appreciated. So, Colleen and I took Kavella to check out the fowls!


Oh, yes, very interesting......they LOOK pretty neat.....


"You shut your bill, duck!"

....they SOUND chirpie....

.....they FEEL pretty cool....

.....they SMELL kinda funky.....

.....mmmmm, they TASTE fuzzy! Trust me, I didn't just let her suck on duck head. It all happened so quickly! She sure loved it though!

Now, this is why you gotta love Oklahoma! If this isn't the best trailer-hitch cover you've ever seen, then show me a better one!


Colleen and I got to go to dinner with Serenity (and Ryan) at Los Cabos! It was so fun seeing her new house and spending time with her! Love you, Seren!

Two reasons this is the best toy ever: 1) it teaches Kavella that cleaning is fun 2) it has a detachable hand-held vacuum. Ellie let us borrow it and we are so thankful!

Scottiepie is getting so FAST in his walker! Sometimes, he'll do "turbo mode" and kick off the ground with both his feet at the same time! It's rad.

"I love me some Chiiiiiiliiiiis!"


"You don't have to get dressed up like you're going to Wal-Mart." Ha, ha!

3 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

First, the trailor post is too much. Second, I was just craving Chili's Queso. Third, is Walmart the BIG outting there in Oklahoma? Fourth, Oklahoma is my FAVORITE musical!

Melissa + Brett said...

Fifth, I'm dying laughing that cutie Kavella decided to taste the chicks!!!! WHAT?

Jenn said...

It's a good thing you've gotten over your germaphobia, because you woulda FREAKED if you hadn't and she put that chick in her mouth!! Hahahaha, gross.

That's one of my favorite quotes!