Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photo Shoot Part 2


I prefer to eat my cinnamon rolls from the outside in, saving the middle for last! However, since Kavella showed up, I've just been chowing down through all the layers in an effort to finish it before she starts to fuss! I wonder if it has anything to do with our personalities! Okay, okay, day two of the photo shoot--these are actually my favorites! Thanks, Morgan, for the "favorites" suggestion on the last one! This first picture is kinda freaky because she looks like an actual porcelain doll, huh? For all you bored readers, just skip to the end for the question of the day!















When showering, do you wash your face first, last or sometime in the middle? I typically wash mine very last...I have a little routine...shampoo, conditioner, soap up (while the conditioner sets in), rinse, then face. See, that wasn't graphic at all, just informational! Ha, ha! Oh, and if you have a favorite picture, let me know!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that dress, and her absolutely DARLING laugh/smile!! Did you download that book software?

Morgan said...

These pics are my favorite too. Mostly because that dress it so beautiful and Kavella is just so stinking cute in it. My favorites are probably #3, 7, and 10. I love those big smiles! I can't wait to hear her laugh!!!
My routine is about the same as yours. I always wash my face very last.

Beaners said...

Oh I want to eat her, like seriously!! Kelly, I do the exact same thing as you in the shower! Let's see, I don't know how you could ever expect me to pick a favorite, but it'd probably be the 5th from the bottom, where's she has the biggest, cutest smile and she's just laughin it up! love you! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!

Myrick Family said...

They all are so cute, but I think I like 7, 12 & 13. I seriously don't know my shower routine, who takes showers? Totally just kidding, actually a favorite part of my day. I normally do a quick face wash when I first get in, then a really good one at the end.

Myrick Family said...

In reference to your comment on my blog - There are about a one hundred bazillion things that I can't do, and I am the queen of trying different body washes(beacause I can't settle on one but I always use up them up before I try a new one) and I don't really use a certain face wash, lately I have been using Luke's baby wash for my face, seriously. Girl, you have great skin so I am of no help. Oh, and I really love your comments because they always make me chuckle, especially the one about the rabbit. After reading this, I have decided I shouldn't leave comments after ten, because I ramble way to much. night, night.