Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

Okay, so I'm going to level with you--the next few posts are going to utterly bore those of you who don't fall under the category of "grandma." I took a bunch of pictures in the hopes of framing a couple, so feel free to tell me your favorite. Or, if that's the most boring thing you've been put task to do recently, then just answer the question that follows all the pictures! These ones are more of the Easterish ones....



















Okay, here's the question: Do you prefer to eat your cinnamon rolls from one end to the other (saving the middle for the last bite), or do you just cut right into all the layers with your fork? Leave your answer in the comment section! I'll tell you my preference on the next "photo shoot" post...yes, there are actually three more posts! Ha, ha!

6 comments:

Myrick Family said...

I am smitten! She looks adorable. I dig in with a fork, yum!

Morgan said...

These pictures are great! I love them. The 7th or 8th one would be nice framed. Can't wait to see the rest.
I eat mine from the outside in.

Jenn said...

She's so yummy!! I like to eat the middle last, it's so soft and perfect (kinda like Kavella, perfect, I mean, I don't know about soft...).

Melisa said...

She is growing so fast! What a beautiful girl!

I save the middle for last.

Anonymous said...

Kavella actually looks like she's pursing her lips for a kiss on that last picture! :) What a cutie pie! I eat my cinnamon roll straight through - not saving the middle for last. Love, Mom

Beaners said...

I ALWAYS eat my cinnamon roll from the outside in, leaving the middle for last. It's the best part, I mean it's what get's the through the rest of the roll, without the middle, what's the point of eating the rest? jk Anyway, I absolutely love the pictures!! Again I think my fav is the 5th from the bottom, just a funny pic of her being so cute! Love you!