Sunday, April 5, 2009

Carlsbad and Cousins

Yea!! Jenn and Brian came to visit his parents for Spring Break! Sharon and Sandy (Brian's parents) live in Carlsbad, which is about 50 minutes from my house...without traffic, that is! (I had to stop twice at the border patrol check, but it didn't take that long! ) They are such a fun family and are so nice to let me crash in on their fun! I love seeing my sister, niece, nephews and brother-in-law!

Dalin is such a big kid! Like always, he is a thoughtful and kind brother to his siblings! I love chatting with him because he has definite opinions and ideas on topics! He is a great kid. Scott is cruising! He was able to climb and descend the stairs with ease--in fact, we raced down them and he won! Plus, he could maneuver himself onto the couch...all by himself!! He was so sweet to his new cousin Kavella! Ellie was just a doll--she loved to hold Kavella and help me get her changed, dressed and fed. Ellie has the sweetest voice and accent! I especially appreciate her affermative answers--"yay yuh." It is tasty!


Dalin and Jenn



Jenny (Brian's sister) was so sweet to snuggle with Kavella so I could eat a s'more!



Scott stayed cozy in his blanket!


Ellie liked the beach!


Scott with his cousin Kirsten




Scottypie and Elle



Brian and his sister Kristen



Ellie and Kelly


Jenn mocking my daughter! How dare she!


Purely accidental black and white.


Aunt Jennifer and Kavella


Ellie and Kavella


Look at that beautiful quilt Kavella is laying on...yeah, she peed all over it about ten seconds after this photo was taken. Thanks to Jennifer for cleaning it up!! What a great sis!


Dalin and his cousin Nicole


Jenn and Scott--don't they look delicious!?


Grandma Sharon and Elliebell

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Man, your phone takes really good pictures!! My favorite is me mocking Kavella. ;)

I can't wait to see you guys again! We had so much fun!! I love you!!

Myrick Family said...

Family is so fun to be with! Everyone looks so relaxed and happy. Kavella is growing; it is hard to really know her size until she is shown with someone holding her. She is such a doll.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I just found your blog {through Matt & Melody's}, I'm so happy I found it! You look great! :)

http://www.bkwaldron.blogspot.com

Beaners said...

I love the pic of Kavella smiling in the big red bow, she's so scrumptious! Jenn is making a pretty funny face, haha, she's doesn't have to try very hard though... OHHH what! haha, love yoU!

Jenn said...

Oh you're still mad about the April Fools huh? You are funny though!