Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Break from Photo Shoots!

This is one of my favorite pictures! Don't Kavella's little feet look soooo cute!? I can't believe how quickly she grew out of her shoes! I get so sad thinking about how fast she grows--I mean, right when I get the hang of a particular age-related behavior, she grows out of it!! I just want to gobble her right up! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you, Kavella!! You are so beautiful, fun, sweet and perfect! I'm thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to me! What a blessing!









4 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE that little red outfit and those DARLING shoes!! Make sure you let Kavella know that you only were sleeveless shirts at the beach! ;)

Morgan said...

O my goodness, she's so yummy! I love all her cute little dresses! I am SO excited to see you guys next weekend. And finally get to meet Kavella!!!! YAY, see you soon. Love you!

Myrick Family said...

You guys just look ridiculously too cute! I am lovin' both of your shoes. Your shoes remind me of some my mom wore when she was a young mommy.

Beaners said...

Those shoes are soo cute! And I really like yours too! Those are way cute! I wanna come visit the beach and go with Kavella! You guys look like you're having so much fun! Love you!