Monday, October 20, 2008

Six Months Pregnant!

We took these pictures a couple weeks ago...at about 6 months pregnant! Basically, the only thing I wear these days are sweatpants! At my last Dr.'s appointment, we found out I was anemic and developed gestational hypertension (high blood pressure). I have NEVER had a problem with my blood pressure, so I was a little bummed! Apparently, there is a higher chance of preeclampsia with high blood pressure, so I am supposed to take it easy...Please don't put me on bed rest! I have an appointment tomorrow....



My belly is (obviously) bigger now, so I must take more pictures soon! My stomach is starting to itch a bit, too! Oh, I forgot to mention the hiccups our little one has been getting! I have felt her have the hiccups a few times! I am so excited to meet our baby girl! I just pray she is growing strong and healthy!

4 comments:

Beaners said...

Kelly!! Yea! You're belly still looks cute and perfect! I can't wait to see you in January, you'll be about to pop!! Well, keep eating so that the little baby girl can grow! Love you!

Myrick Family said...

Seeing these pictures makes me smile alot and become so excited for you and Dustin. Your belly is as perfect as they come. Hope the Dr. apppt. goes good. Oh, and thanks for the kind words on my last post.

Jenn said...

Ellie had the hiccups too. I also had preeclampsia at the end of my pregnancy with Elle, except that I had to be on bed rest for 6 weeks before she was born AND she was born 3 weeks early!

I love your little stomach (although I'm sure it doesn't feel little)!! Colleen and Erica are right, it's perfect. Tell me how your appt.goes.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Yeaa, I found your blog and it is so cute! I can honestly say your belly is perfect, I just saw it tonight at dinner. Tonight it made me miss all of our fun times, I hope we can start seeing you guys more often, you are like warm soup on a cold day. I hope you are getting excited for your shower, it will be the bomb!