Monday, October 13, 2008

Bon Fire at Upper Falls

What better way to kick off Grant's last days (before the MTC) than a little bon-fire? It was a mini family reunion with half the Roberts' kids! I absolutely love my family! I am grateful to have married a man who fits in so well and whom my sibligs can be proud of! Similarly, I am thankful that Colleen married a hard working, thoughtful man who can feel at ease with us!

We stopped at Colleen's work to pick up some crates for the fire! Chris, the little Boy Scout, started the fire!

My fantastic siblings! I love each and every one of my brothers and sisters! I was so happy to spend time with them!!

Choco loves his Unkie Wicky!! Choco loves to go hiking, skating and boating with him! Ricky has been vying for Choco to move up to Utah when the baby arrives...we might just grant that wish!

Dustin is perfect! I am so excited that we're starting a family together!

The kids! Chris looks so happy, huh? Colleen and Grant are always picture perfect!


I can't remember if this is Bridal Veil Falls, but I think it is. Pretty, huh?

Choco and his dad entering Upper Falls!

To be honest, Ricky and Colleen are Choco's favorite Aunt and Uncle. Now, don't take offense! It's just that he's spent the most time with them! Plus, his crazy Aunt Colleenie always riles him up, is playful with him and takes him on walks! I already told you why he loves Rick....do you remember the reasons?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Geez, I wish I could be there, you guys have so much fun and I miss all of you! Oh yeah, we'll be coming down the first or second week of Feb. Maybe Colleen can come too and we'll celebrate birthdays.

Beaners said...

What? Jenn is coming to California? Maybe I will just have to make another trip out because I want to see the baby, and of course you guys! I love our family!!

KelBelle said...

Yea!! I can't wait to see EVERYONE!! Because I will have a little baby, Jenn, you'll have to come to MY house (instead of me going to Carlsbad)!! Bean, are you still planning to come for New Year's Eve? We party hard.....we may even splurge on soda...