Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quilt from Grandma Roberts

Isn't that such a beautiful quilt?! The colors match perfectly! While Dustin and I were visiting Utah, Grandma Roberts presented me with this wonderful quilt! She is so talented in the craft/sewing arena!
Using a camera does not capture the intricate detail of this quilt. Click on the picture. There, can you see all the different fabrics she used? I especially love the border!

This is a close-up of one of my favorite squares....it's right next to the cute border! Don't you think it is so darling?

I love all the different patterns on the back! If you enlarge the photo, you will see how many cute colors and designs were used! Baby ________ says, "Thanks, Great Grandma Roberts!!"

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I want one! My quilt isn't going to be nearly that cute...sorry.

Beaners said...

Kelly, you can't be ashamed of your baby's name!! I think it is an extremely cute name, and it has significant meaning, So fill in the Blank! jk, love yoU!

Morgan said...

That blanket is SO beautiful! I love it. I really does match all the beautiful colors SO well.