Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seven Months Pregnant!

141 lbs. and counting! Actually, I did really good at keeping my weight gain in the "normal" region this month! Visiting the doctor every other week, I have been logging in 2-3lbs every appointment--okay, maybe a little more than I'm supposed to gain! Look at my side-view picture--I am not even arching my back, it just does that! If you could see my bare belly, then you would realize just how large it really is!! Lately, I've been having these dreams about stretch marks, which I feel are inevitable! Oh well, I can get rid of those stretch marks, my crooked toe and the bump on my forehead when I get to Heaven! :)

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Okay, that is just so cute! Love baby bellies!

Jenn said...

You look SOOOOO good!! I can hardly wait (although I'm sure you can wait even less). I'm so excited for that sweet little baby!

Beaners said...

Lookin Good Kel! I can't wait for that little baby girl! I'm going to maul her! :) I love that Choco is always standing there watching patiently for his mom to be done taking pictures. You look wonderful! Love you!

Morgan said...

Kelly, You look absoluting gorgeous! I'm SO excited for the baby, I can't wait to meet her!!! Hope you guys are doing awesome! Can't wait to see you all again SOON!