Monday, October 13, 2008

Feed the Ducks!

While Dustin and I lived in Provo, we used to skate down (via bike path) to a little duck pond where we would rid ourselves of stale bread or cereal. We decided to visit the pond with Grant and Colleen! Choco loved being off of his leash, too!


I think this picture looks like a clothing add! This bridge goes over Provo River.


My FAVORITE little sister! Colleen is one of my best friends!!

Grant loved using up leftover Corn Flakes to lure the geese over....

Did I mention I LOVE Dustin? He is so stinking sweet, handsome and kind!!

What a pretty day!! Usually, this park is filled with Hispanic families, but the park was ALL ours on this day!! (I hate being the one closest to the camera...does anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?)

Is Dustin picking his little nose? I don't know why my computer is underlining things...

Why the sour face, Dusty?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember the duck pond, unfortunately it was BAD memories...

I'm glad I'm your FAVORITE older sister!

Beaners said...

Haha, yeah Kelly you get to have both of us as favorites, me on the other hand, well you both will just have to fight for my favoritism! Jk, i love you both so much! I love the pictures, i wish you guys could come back!! I miss you and love you! Can't wait to see you again!

KelBelle said...

I love that I am the only one who can have you BOTH as my favorites!! My FAVORITE younger and older sisters!!

Jenn said...

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Colleen and am going to pull a mom and dad...Colleen is my favorite sister that is 20 and Kelly is my favorite sister who's pregnant.