Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alpine Loop


Elder Grant and Colleenie Bean!!

I'm pretty sure that EVERY picture (that I'm in) has someone gripping my big belly! :)

Except this one!! This is a little stream by the port-a-potty we HAD to stop and use...okay, I was the only one who used it....

This is Tibble Fork Lake, which is frozen in the wintertime. On the other side of the lake (out of photo) lies a 'bowl' in which sledding occurs throughout the winter!! In the summer/fall, you can fish in this lake!

2 comments:

Beaners said...

Man that was so fun!! I wish you guys could come back a visit more! Hopefully we will be coming up there soon! Have you been reading grant's letter's? They make me bawl! I hope I have a kid like him! Love you!

Jenn said...

Yeah, after a while, you just want people to leave your stomach alone...