Thursday, October 9, 2008

Silver Lake

I prefer taking dirt roads as opposed to well-paved ones. One such road that we decided to take (while in Utah) was up to Silver Lake. After a special mid-day lunch break with Ricky (the working man), Dustin drove me, Colleen and Grant up to the "lake," which is actually a reservoir. This reservoir is usually filled with water, but when we came upon it, we were surprised to find it practically empty!! With hardly a point to document the lake, we "settled" on the changing leaves of fall!



These trees sparkled like glitter pom-poms! It was amazingly beautiful!



This is our little LOVE photo...see our hands? Cheesy...

3 comments:

Morgan said...

WOW, all these pics are SO amazing! I LOVE AF Canyon!!!! I can't wait till we can take you up there again.

Myrick Family said...

Now that is fall! You look so cute all pregnant and stuff.

Jenn said...

HAHAHAHA, I'm sure you can imagine why I'm laughing.

Sheesh, those people never comment on my stuff...

Anyway, gorgeous pictures!