Saturday, August 20, 2011

Virtual Smorgasbord #1

You may be thinking that my family gathered recently, donned the table with a red cloth, got out the fancy china/goblets and enjoyed a succulent dinner of ham, rolls, jello, etc, but in fact, this is the first of many pictures from last December. Actually, the pictures could be from anytime in the last year. Mom always makes the tastiest meals for our entire family--thanks Mommasita! Oh, let me explain what's going to happen over the next 3 to 400 posts--I'm finally taking pictures off of Dustypoo's camera. So, here we go. Don't worry, we're going to announce the birth of our baby boy soon...:) I just have so much catching up to do and don't want to be COMPLETELY out of order....just a little.

Look how handsome Scottypie is!


3-D glasses. And yes, that is a bag of home-made popcorn that I sneaked ( it feels weird using that word instead of "snuck," which used to be proper English back in my day--I'm trying to keep up with the times folks!) into the theater. You should see how much junk I can fit into my purse.

I love Kavella. Love her.


Oklahoma must have been negative 6 degrees this day.

Are you serious with how cute Kavella bug is in this pic?!


Cousin dogs--Bandit and Choco.

Bryce is so athletic! He is a natural at all ventures athletic/extreme. I remember the days when he would rollerblade and razor at the skate park. Then, he just tried skateboarding one day and--WHAM!--he ripped. Seems to be a common theme amongst the men in our family, huh?






Alrighty, I think I was almost ready to pop, say 37 weeks or so. We enjoy walking to Ruby's on the end of the pier. I typically order the chicken fingers and share some of Dustin's re-fillable fries. Anytime I can share or split edibles with Dust, I do. It saves us lots of money. We always just share with Kavella, too! We're cheap....or smart, whichever you want to go with.

Look at the size of that sandcrab! If you're familiar with sandcrabs, I just blew your mind. K loves catching sandcrabs at the beach. One day, while we were on a walk, Kavella said, "Mom, I got crabs!" The rest of the day was spent practicing that we say "digging" for SANDcrabs. Sand. Crabs. Sand.

29 weeks pregnant with baby numero dos!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

With this heat and humidity, I wish it was -6 degrees outside!! And look how cute Scottypie is!! I got crabs, too, Kavella, we caught them at the beach when we were there last. We let them go when we left the beach, too :)