Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh, there are a TON more....


I have SOOOO many pictures to post that I'm hardly going to comment on them, so just create your own captions.

Ohhhhhh, so stinking adorable! Dec. 2010.

Kiss those lips.







Yup, it's as comfortable as it looks.




While growing up in Oklahoma, I wouldn't have looked twice at things like this because I saw them so often. Now that I've lived in California for almost 10 years, I had to take a picture because you would NEVER see something like the TEN COMMANDMENTS on display there! I miss the "Bible Belt."

Grrrrrr! Tulsa Zoo carousel.

Doesn't that girl in the picture with us kinda look like Melisa Mons? It's not her.










This toy sings. I'm amazed that Kavella can pitch-match its tones; she has a talent for singing!

No comments: