Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, K-Baby!

Our snugglebug turned 2! She is just the sweetest, most entertaining, thoughtful, smart baby girl in the world!


"It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillowpet!" Kavella has her cousins to thank for her inability to sleep without it! It's just so comforting....



Yes, I actually bought new gifts for her this year--as opposed to re-wrapping Christmas gifts like I did when she turned 1!


Look closely at the teeth marks on the cupcake...poor thing is gonna need Invisalign...and perhaps a few teeth implants. I have no idea where the rest of those teeth are hiding!


This was our trip to Coronado Island for the Managers' Retreat. We got to go on a dinner cruise in the harbor!

Making faces for the camera! I was getting my hair cut.



For the longest time, Deina was the only human being allowed to fix Kavella's hair. I loved sending her off with her Auntie and having her return all dolled up! Look at her kissable cheeks!

I think this is when Dustin went to London. I bet it was FRIGID.




Oh, that's right, he brought this big foam hand back from London and Kavella just loved to carry it around saying, "yeah!" with both of her "thumbs" up!

You look so dahhhllingg with all your gear!

No comments: