Tuesday, August 9, 2011

St. George Temple Trip

It was so nice to do a temple session in St. George! Other than sweating like cow (what with being 7 months preggers and all), the sealing session was perfect--it was just the four of us, which made it quite special. I love my husband, brother and sis-in-law!

Let's just talk about how ridiculous my dress is--besides shrinking in the dryer, I'm pretty sure my belly grew OUT an inch while we were there, so my dress looks about three sizes too small. It was that uncomfortable, too.


Thanks to Ricky and Morgan for treating us to Chili's after the temple! That was so nice of them.


Flying with Poppy is always a treat! Look at snubbly's tasty face!



I don't want to say Choco HATES his life, but he may or may not dream of someday being treated like a dog and not a human. We should get him a little helmet.



Eloise knew what was most important for this picture; and that was getting Choco to smile for the camera.

Morgan and I are trying to be politically correct--just pretend she's the....well, OTHER mom.



What a thoughtful, little gem--Kavella picked flowers for everyone!


Do you see the four-wheelers on the path? No, seriously, I can't tell if they're in this picture because it won't enlarge for me...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Okay. Seriously. Okay. Okay. You were huge!! I mean, I know that with each baby you just get bigger and bigger. And you should have seen me at the end with Wyatt. I was way bigger than you, but WHOA! Curren, you were HUGE inside your tiny momma! Okay, now do you feel better? I do ;)

Love K-baby with her helmet on! And the temple pics are great! I didn't know Ricky was taller than Dustin! Anyway, now that you felt the love, I'll call you :) Love you!!