Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nothing But The Babe!

Kavella loves to help me vacuum--this is how she usually assists me with my cleaning! On top of her riding, Choco FREAKS out every time I vacuum, so he's barking and trying to bite the vacuum while she rides it! It's a wild life I live!

Another walk to the beach! My little Valentine.



Okay, so, we ventured out to a new restaurant down on Main St. the other week. After a lengthy wait, we were finally seated and placed our orders. The place was packed, buzzing with conversation, service and music. Kavella loves socializing. She loves any interaction, in fact! At Cucina Alessa, we were seated in an area with much activity, so Kavella was thoroughly enjoying all the attention she could pick up. About twenty minutes into our meal, she began straight-up having some sort of sugar-high trip, sans any sugar! She was standing up and down in her high chair, pointing at our neighbors, gabbing with the waitress chewing on her straw, drinking from her sippie cup like a crazed drunkard (really tossing it back) and generally acting like she was buzzed! It was funny!


Apparently, when I laugh, I throw my head back. Kavella is a great mimicker and has started to do the same! Yes, I know, she's a bit too big for the sink-bath now. We only had our tub faucet fixed last week, so I'm still not used to the idea that it's a possibility....


We were heading to play Eden and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture how delicious Kavella looked. Glad I didn't!

Kavella's new sleeping habit. Seriously, she's always got her lets propped up on her bumpers and sticking out!





"My first bike ride with Mom! Pretty sure I lost all circulation to my legs....Daddy needs to pull my seat back a bit..."

"Sometimes, I try to pull my helmet off, but it never comes off. Usually, I just pull it over my eyes and then freak out because I can't see. I think my Mom loves stopping to fix it!"




"Mom, can I please just drink my water without you chasing me around with the camera? Ugh.."

Another Disneyland day with my girls!

Eden, Kavella, Corban and Merrick-- my friends.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

O MY GOSH!! I love ALL the new pictures, they're just delicious!! I love the picture of Kavella in her sink bath, laughing. She's SO precious!!

Jenn said...

OH MY GOSH, SHE IS SO "BOO-BEE"!!!!! Yes, in fact, you do throw your head back when you laugh. And I LOVE her cute plaid shoes! And the vac pic. And sure gets her 'social high' from her mom. I can't wait to kiss those little tiny cheeks!

Melissa + Brett said...

Hilarious that she rides the vacuum like that and I love her new sleep position! That girl is too darn cute and has more shoes than I do! :)