Sunday, February 7, 2010

Viva....Las Vegas!

Another Vegas weekend! For the Manager's Retreat this year, we got to stay in the Bellagio, which was really pretty! Our room had a fountain view and we could turn on the t.v. to hear what songs were playing with each water show! It was awesome!

I loved how low the window was so that Kavella could watch the show! Look at her little legs--poor thing inherited my calves...well, lack thereof!

We were delighted that Colleen could fly down to babysit Kavella for us while we went to dinners, the spa and shows! It was fun having her there to play with while Dust was in meetings, too! We're thankful she could watch K-baby for us! We love Colleen!


If you've ever been to the Bellagio, you'd have noticed the stained-glass mushrooms in their lobby. Tourists who are impaired must love staring up at all those colors!

We wanted to see exactly how big our double-chins could get...gross, I know, but funny!

I have no idea.

Not only are we imitating the panda bear behind us, but we were also mimicking Chris, who's eyes are forever closed in pictures....Doesn't Chris look like a little panda bear? Ha, ha!

Seriously, I embarrass myself sometimes! It's just that Colleen and I have so much fun together that we don't know when to stop. We certainly didn't stop here--just wait....


You know all the construction for City Center? Well, this is the hall of death around the construction. As always, there was a bum sitting in the middle of the hall, asking for money. Bean and I walked through the hall to CVS to get some candy and formula one night. We were scared--if you couldn't tell by her facial expression!




Eating at P.F. Changitty Changs! I love me some Chang's spicy beef and crispy-honey shrimp! What do you get there?

Kicking her feet up with Dad!




Dude! This hotel across the way had Donny and Marie Osmand across their entire hotel. When I was laying in bed, all I could see was Marie staring in at me with her big teeth and smile and weird face, all alien-like, so Dustin pooped on her! Stop looking at me, Marie!

We're obviously classy and appreciate/respect fine art. Oh, grow up!




Kavella was stoked on the red balloons hanging from the ceiling! Here they are...


Dust and I got to go to Cirque de Soliel's LOVE show! It was really neat! They played all Beatles songs and did acrobatic activities! I'd never been to a Vegas show, so I was completely enthralled and enjoyed it thoroughly! I guess Dustin was trying to see how many chins he could have! Ha, ha, just kidding!

BEST shake ever! BLT Burgers in Caesar's Palace has the worst burgers, but the most delectable shakes! Cookies and cream mocha something. Sooooo smooth! Plus, they give you a big straw, so you can actually drink it through the straw.

Dangit! There were nakie statues behind us, but we suck at aiming the camera.

6 comments:

Beaners said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! We are seriously the funniest girls on the planet. I could not stop laughing, we are sooo weird! But hilarious!

Vegas was soo much fun! I'm so glad that I got to babysit K-baby!! She was a breeze to watch!

Our view was pretty much amazing, doesn't get much better than that!

Why do I always have a double chin in all of my pictures?? It sucks! But the one with us purposely doing it is the best!! I would be the ugliest fat person ever!

I love the one where we're trying to look like the Chinese guy, hahahaha, we're ugly. :)

Love you Chris!! PS, you like how that panda is like showing of his crotch? He is not even ashamed in the slightest!

We are some sexy tigresses...

That tunnel of death is very scary, and the bums almost make it to where you can't get by without touching them, it's gross.

Stupid sideways towers!

Mmmmm!! I love PF Changs!!! Its so good, haha, make me so happy haha (Say it like a Chinese person) :)

Dumb Marie.

Hahahahaha, that "art work" was such a piece of crap!! So homosexual! Like literally, it was a bunch of homo's that were sculpted.

I love all of Dustin's chins! But doesn't he know that we took that picture earlier?? He's a little late... but still hilarious!

Oh that shake does look so tasty!!

What a great time we had! I love spending time with you guys! Hopefully we can do it again soon! ;)

Morgan said...

I love you guys, AND how silly you are!! It's great. Looks like you had an awesome time!! I love the picture of Kavella looking out the window, so CUTE!

Jenn said...

Kelly...why do you have so much fun without me???? I'm totally jealous. And Colleen, I think I'm gonna copy that double chin picture and put it on fb...then we'll see how you feel! ;)

Love the horse! And the window that was so low.

Beaners said...

Jenn!! Please don't!! It's horrrible! All my friends will de-friend me! Jenn, we invited you to come! We would've had that much fun with you, but you refused to come spend the weekend with us! So it's only your fault. ;) I miss you! Hope you have an amazing birthday in 2 days!!!

Jenn said...

Check the comment I made on Kelly's thing...or maybe my own...I can't remember, BUT, it's harsh (and on fb).

JS said...

I am so glad you had fun! That is awesome!