Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lots of Kavella....I Warned You....

Eden, Merrick and Kavella think it's hilarious to bang on our screen door. It's loud.


Checking my Blackberry!




Her face looks so bright and pretty in this picture. The sun was setting and reflecting off of the ocean.

Love this man!

People on the pier seem to be amused when they see K-baby pushing Choco Buddy in the stroller! Plus, it's one of her favorite things to do!




Poke Corban's nose!

Oh, wait, is that another re-wrapped gift? Why, yes, I believe it is!

Choco was sent to the bottom of the stroller for bad behavior. Isn't Kavella just a snuggly, sweet, delicious, tangy baby?


We like to eat our lunch at the beach because there are so many characters to watch. Including, but not limited to, voice-box guitar dude, hippie drummers, extreme walkers, sixty-three-year-old Cinderella balloonist and fifteen-foot-tall unicyclist. Sometimes I feel like Huntington is turning into a circus. I better buy a clown suit for Choco.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Kavella, you are just so darn cute!! And I love your little rose colored shoes. And your all white outfit. Love you K-Baby.

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I love to see!! A new post every time I check out your blog site! Your commentary is as entertaining as the pictures! Love, Mom

Morgan said...

I LOVE the new pictures of the beautiful Kavella!! She's so super cutie pushing the stroller with Choco. I love the last picture, gorgous.

Love you!!

Beaners said...

Seriously though, this post was delicious!!! I love her cute little white sun dress, and her little pink shoes, and silky red top, and everything! It looks like she may or may not have some lip gloss on in the 2nd picture... is that from smooching you? I think her and corbin should date, I want to eat his cheeks, they are so cute! I miss you guys so much! I wish that I could be there and play with you guys! Love you!

Melissa + Brett said...

Kavella is seriously the cutest dressed little girl I have ever seen! Tavin used to LOVE to push the stroller like that. Kills me that she's pushing the dog. TOO funny!