Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peek-a-Boo!

Kavella is just the cutest, sweetest, most delicious baby!! I love, love, love her! So, the other day, I gave her one of those baby cookies--it's similar to a graham cracker, except thicker and messier. Basically, she only receives one if a bath is immediately subsequent to eating it! Well, I was in the kitchen doing dishes while she gnawed on it and watched Sesame Street. I look over and see her hair all matted with the brown, sticky cookie....it's also all over her ears and sides of her face. I was planning to bathe her anyhow, so I wasn't too worried, mostly just curious of why she would be rubbing it ALL over her head. Turns out, she was playing Peek-a-Boo with Elmo....except, she only knows how to cover her ears, not her eyes! Take a gander at her Peek-a-Boo skills....

2 comments:

Beaners said...

Cutest. Video. Ever.

I couldn't stop laughing!! I love her!

Morgan said...

CUTE!!! Ricky and I just LOVE this video, Kavella's so darn cuttie! We definitely need more videos on here. They're the best.