Monday, March 30, 2009

Sky Ranch

We went to visit Granny and Poppy at their home in Sky Ranch! We love seeing Dave and Eloise and playing in the desert! This is Kavella's first 4-wheel ride!



Beanie and Christopher came down for one night, which wasn't long enough, but we were stoked to see them! Colleen was my first sibling to meet Kavella!

Colleen navigates the "Red Baron" airplane....only slightly different than Dave's planes!
Chris on the new four-wheeler!
Choco rode in the safest place possible!

There are real dinosaur tracks by their home! It's hard to see in pics, but there are two different sets of tracks--one dinosaur was 100 lbs and the other was larger! I thought it was pretty neat! That's Colleen's foot by the larger print....


And here is the little whipper-snapper! I weigh more than a dinosaur. That hurts. That's what it feels like to get dissed by an artifact.

Uh, it was a bit sunny.
This is where you park to walk down to the tracks. I'm sure it was some lad's Boy Scout project to build the fence.

Poppy bought a new Jeep to tool around in, so we went for a ride! Kavella's first off-road adventure! A city girl in the country! Doesn't she look tasty?

K-baby and cattle.







Aunt Colleeeeeeeeeeeenie!












Can you find Choco?


























Eloise and me!

Poppy and Kavella








Choco has no idea what's about to happen, ha ha!














Granny was successful at getting Kavella to snooze.....














And laugh!





























Whew! What a fun weekend!

4 comments:

Beaners said...

I love them!! I miss you guys already!! Hurricane is sooo fun!! I can't wait to meet up in Vegas and suck those cheeks off! :) haha, love you!!

Anonymous said...

What a great post and what a fun looking trip! I wish I could've been there! I'm afraid Kavella will only cry when she sees me next! Love, Mom

Erica said...

She is going to have no choice but to be adventerous and look good doing it! I don't really know how to spell adventerous and am to lazy right now to look it up. Anyway, fun, fun, fun. She will need to ride Dottie when she comes to OK.

kel said...

Hey Dustin and fam! This is Kelli Babbitt a friend of your mom and dad's (or Granny and Poppy as Kavella calls them!) What a fortunate girl to have such an amazing family. I hope you don't mind if I pop in on your blog from time to time to see your beautiful family! Please tell Dave and Eloise hello for me!~kel