Friday, March 6, 2009

Blessing Day!

Kavella's blessing day! Dustin offered a very sweet, thoughtful blessing! I love Dustin so much! He is a wonderful, hard-working, kind, considerate husband and father! He takes the trash out every day without me even asking! He plays with Kavella, and he takes care of Choco! He is willing to change diapers, bounce the baby and anything else she may need! What a sugarcube!

On the night of her blessing, Kavella was a gem! She slept from about 11:00pm to 6:30am, right when my alarm went off! She woke up happy and cooing! Then, after eating, she put on a huge poop performance, which was PERFECT because it wasn't in her white gown! She stayed awake throughout the blessing, just looking at her father, grandpa, uncles, bishop and friends! What a doll!

After church, we all went to the Wakeham's house (Dustin's sister) for a little brunch. It turned out perfectly! There were delicious treats--orange rolls and fruit (courtesy of Granny Morrison), sausage and bacon quiches (made by Deina) and breakfast pizza (Dust and I made)! We are so thankful to Deina for letting us use her house! She is always generous, caring and creative! Here are a few pictures:
Conner and Amanda with Kavella



Cassidy is Dorothy in her school play! I don't know how her and Amanda found matching costumes, but they look really cute with Todo! Ha, ha!
These are my friends' babies--Corban (Matt and Melody) and Eden (Adam and Chante)! They were born three days apart and they love each other! Melody and Chante grew up together, and they were both my roommates in Hawaii! Dustin and I also met Adam in Hawaii! Ahh, the good days....
This is Chante and Eden! Aren't they both so pretty?!

It was a long day! A sleeping beauty!

This is Butters, the guinea pig!
Jim, Grandpa Morrison (Poppy), Dustin, Kavella and Dan.
Cassidy is such a sweetie with Kavella! She is always taking care of her, talking to her and holding her! What a FANTASTIC little cousin she is!


Granny gave Kavella her blessing dress--isn't she the best!?
So happy with Daddy!! I LOVE this picture!


Mmmmm, I smooched her cheeks right after this picture! .....and just now!





Kavella with her Aunt LesLey and Uncle Dan.

Max was completely tuckered out and fell asleep behind the couch pillows in order to avoid Choco. Dustin is a copycat!

3 comments:

Beaners said...

Kelly! I love the pictures so much! What a beautiful baby Kavella is! Seriously, her eyes are stunning, and her smile is adorable!! I loved her blessing dress, it's so pretty! I wish I could see you guys! Kavella is growing up too fast, I need to see her! I love you all so much! Good job on posting pics!! Love you!

Melisa said...

Beautiful blessing dress for a beautiful baby!

Myrick Family said...

She is a little twinkle toes! I wish I could snuggle with her. You guys looks so happy!