Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Day of Church!

Kavella's first day of church! I prayed that she would sleep so that I could feel energized enough to get her and myself ready....she slept like 7 or 8 hours Saturday night! The church MUST be true! ha, ha! Even though she slept through ALL of church, I still think she learned a little. Plus, she looked so stinking cute! Grandma Roberts gave her this darling pink and grey dress, and Grandma Morrison accessorized with the silver shoes and bow! I wish she wouldn't grow so quickly...


I took this picture (above) just moments before Kavella gave me a nice poop blow-out! She wears, like, three outfits a day because of poop. Later in her life, she'll rock three outfits a day, but it will be for fashion's sake! At least, that's what I hear from mothers of four year olds! (and sixteen-year-olds for that matter!) Her eyes look so pretty!
Kavella sits by the pillows as I make the bed each day! Only recently has she begun to scream instead of just enjoy making the bed!
There's Choco...always vying for Dad's attention!
Look at her cute smile!

"Now, let's talk about this..."
This is Kavella at night. It's like 2:00 in the morning here (above).
And this (above) is at like noon. Out like a light. Comatose.


This is my first batch of home-made cinnamon rolls! I cheated a bit by using one of those frozen bread loaves, but I still rolled it out and added all the deliciousness! A little messier than Mom's rolls, huh?
Chillin with Dad! When I say her name, she looks in my general direction! It's sweet!



This is a sad face, but she has an even sadder one...I'll work on getting her "super frown."
She always stretches her arms and arches her back when she wakes! She is delicious!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

haha, O MY GOODNESS!!! Kelly your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL! SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I am getting too anxious to meet her, and to come see you guys. I sure hope we can do it SOON! I hope you are doing well and getting enough sleep. I love the new pics. And I can't believe how fast she's growing. Love ya!

Jenn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her little smile!!! And that frowny face! I can't wait to see you guys! Only a week and a few days!

Beaners said...

Delicious is right!! I just want to eat her up with a spoon! Her first Sunday dress was darling, and she just looked adorable! And oh my gosh, her eyes are so blue and beautiful, just like yours! I always love the pictures with Duston and Kavella lying with their arms up, it's so cute! And her smile is so stinking cute! I want to see you guys soon! She has such funny expression, I love her!! And nice job on the cinnamon rolls! They look good to me! Love you!