Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Workin' for THE MAN!


Dustin usually works late into the evening, which I can't complain about during these difficult economic times. Last week, Kavella and I got to bring him dinner at his work! She is so proud of her Dad for working hard to provide for our family! She learned attributes to be a good worker. Check out her first day on the job:

Staying focused on the task at hand.....
Paying close attention to the boss....
Pretending to work when others are present!
Displaying knowledge on the products....
Dressing for the job....
Continually learning (Dustin's Pepperdine plaque in the background:)).....
Waiting patiently when the boss is busy.....
Taking a break to keep her sanity!




She was holding onto her pacifier and putting it in her mouth...accidentally!

I've only seen her successfully navigate her thumb into her mouth--this was it! She loved it!

6 comments:

Ruggles said...

Love them!!! I miss her and you guys already!! I just want to kiss those cheeks!! Oh and just so everyone knows, I am the favorite aunt since I met Kavella first!!! Love you guys! Go look at my blog!!

PS I want to see the special picture again ;)

Anonymous said...

Kavella is so ADORABLE! Also, I LOVE the haircut Dustin is sporting! Great pictures and commentary from your trip to Dustin's work. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

It was soo awesome to see you guys tonight!! It felt just like old times. You have the most beautiful family...I'm inlove with Kavella! she is so sweet! Congrats! love you!

Myrick Family said...

Too Cute! XOXO

Morgan said...

These pictures are so cute! She's growing up too fast. And keeps getting more beautiful! I love the picture with her sucking her thumb, SO CUTE!! In the bottom ones, she kinda looks a little like Dallin. Any way, I can't wait to come see you guys. We'll be getting the dates set very soon. We'll let you know. Love you!!!

Jenn said...

I miss her already!! She is such a good baby! Glad she's on top of those products and suckin' up to the boss.