Friday, March 6, 2009

Walk to the Beach

Okay, so Kavella has been asleep since 2:00 a.m. and it's now 10:30! I wish I'd have stayed asleep, but I HAD to pump a little! I wish she would sleep this long starting at around 10:00 p.m.! I'll take any stretch like this though!



We walked down to the beach last Saturday because it was 80 degrees outside! We were sweating by the time we got down there! We ate lunch at PCH Hotdogs--I got a corndog and Dust got a chili dog! The best thing about it was the free drink refills! I hate when restaurants make you pay full price for refills! We thought the tree in the background was really pretty!
She had her first outdoor diaper change just shortly after this picture! I was bummed because my stroller seat didn't lay down flat. Good thing Dustin was there to help!
This is my little family! I love them all!

4 comments:

Myrick Family said...

Love her church attire! Her blue eyes are sparkling. What a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! I need to be there to give her some grandmotherly affection! Her blue eyes are so bright and I love all of her cute expressions! Love, Mom

Jenn said...

Only 9 more days until I can kiss that sweet little baby!!

Beaners said...

Aww! I didn't even see this post! I love it! She is so cute!! I hope we get to see you guys this weekend! Love you!