Monday, September 7, 2009

Morrison Reunion Cont'd

Kavella was stoked to be on the boat! I am totally in love with her. Being a mom brings me such joy--she is sweet, animated, inquisitive, smart and happy! I find her curiosity and successes most precious. How thankful I am to be able to watch her grow and learn! I love you, K baby!


This is one of my favorite pictures--Kavella snoozing next to the houseboat.

This picture looks quite serene, but in actuality, a windy storm was approaching. The houseboat was swinging all over the place and the guys were using all their strength to stabilize it. During the ordeal, the anchor ropes were run over (by the houseboat) and sucked into the engine! Twice! It was a rough day.


Deina and Dustin

My handsome, strong husband!

Granny and Poppy cruising on the jetski!

"Frisk me!"

Laughing with Dad!

Tanner and Cassidy

We found a cool little cove--we ate some lunch, jumped off the rocks and lounged in the "bay."


Maddy jumping off the rocks.

Chillin with the crab.

3 comments:

mandy harline said...

Very fun! Bruce and I love Lake Powell! It looks like your little angel baby had a ball! She's such a cutie! I wish I could just kiss her cheeks!!

Jenn said...

I hope you sunscreened up that little bald head of hers. Love the "frisk" picture!! Wish I was there...seriously. And happy birthday, I'm not going to say late, since I called you on your birthday and you never called back. Brat.

Beaners said...

Haha! What a fun time! And yeah, the frisk me picture! Haha, that was hilarious and so stinkin cute! Hope you had the best birthday ever, next time answer your phone!! :) I'll call you soon! Love you!