Friday, September 18, 2009

Angels and Beaches

This is our good friend Doug--he is married to Jill LeSueur who is a family friend to the Morrisons! We used to live in the same complex as them in Utah! We only get to see them a couple times a year now since they live in Arizona. We love Doug!

Dave and Ashley Bowen!! We were stoked that they could come to an Angel's game with us! Too bad they have to go back to Hawaii....that must be a hard place to live. Dustin lived with Bowen for years in Hawaii while they were going to school. They've been surfing together for over a decade!!

Staring contest...

Our little family.


Our little Angel's baby--don't you just love her built-in-shoes on her stockings? Thank you for those Granny!

Ruffle bum.

Look at that beautiful face!

Now that Kavella is crawling, the beach is a whole new experience! Yes, yes, she's face-planted in the sand, which proved irritating to the eyes and mouth, but overall, she loves playing in the sand!




Ohhhhhhhhh!!! How delicious is this little outfit? Auntie Darci gave her that cute shirt and she inherited her boots from her cousin Amanda! Scrumptious!


It's okay to dress like your daughter, right? No, no, she is dressing like me!! Hopefully I won't be wearing pink ugg-style boots with a mini jean skirt in the next picture.....

Nope! Don't mind the baby gang sign, G! This is how big dawgs ride stroller style, yo!



Kavella with her friends! From the left, Corban, Hailey, Dallin, Kavella and Ivy. You should have heard the noises we were making to get them to all look at the same time. Ridiculous!


Corban!

I love her sweet, little, white legs and toes!

I love my Dad!


Sup? I don't even use this stinking baby seat in my stroller anymore--I miss my personal biminy, but facing forward is way rad!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the boots Kavella!! You are right on your way to stripping (jk, I was thinking of the "frisk me" photo). I love your little tongue too, but unlike your mommy (and aunt Colleen...and Uncle Grant), I don't want to French you.

Is that Dave guy the same one that dated Pepper Brown? If so, I was just telling my friend about him.

KelBelle said...

French kisses are the best...smoochie, smooches....mmmmm.....what!? What is the matter with you, sicko? That is just weird.
Anywho, that IS the Dave guy who dated Pepper! I sure like him--he's a fun guy!

Jenn said...

Dave the Wave. I remember him. I think I only met him twice, once at 2 in the morning in some little town off I-15. He and Pepper were eating at some little cafe that we stopped in at.

Beaners said...

HAHAHAHA! Kavella and her outfits are soooo cute! Love the boots! I want to eat her when she wears them, and make out :) Yeah, Jenn, you know you do too! That picture of her on the couch is just like the "frisk me" picture! Love it! I was REALLY hoping that you had a picture of you in pink uggs and a mini jean skirt, but I was utterly disappointed! I also love her hat, it's soooo scrumptious!!! Yeah, I thought that guy looked familiar! I remember him! Anyway, I can't wait to see you guys in like 2 months!! Love you!